How to upload images to Squarespace
- To upload .png or .jpg images please follow Step 3 in the official Squarespace tutorial.
- To grab URLs of the uploaded images and use them in our plugins:
- Place the cursor on an empty area inside Squarespace Editor window.
- Click Manage Custom Files pane in Squarespace CSS Editor window.
- Select the file that you want to use and click on it.
- The link will appear in CSS Editior window, where your cursor was placed. Copy the link without “http:” or “https:” part. That means starting with “//”.
- Paste the link in the plugin configuration.
- Delete the link from you Squarespace CSS Editor window. Next you can click Save or Cancel and leave CSS Editor window.